1. Be sure to package your parts properly. Use a sturdy box. Package small parts in bags. Use at least 4 inches of newspaper to protect your parts from damage that may occur during shipping due to poor packaging.
2. Please print a packing list for your box. Number your parts on the packing list and count the pieces. Be specific on what and which side you want polished and which parts get chrome, gold, black chrome, polished only or powder coated. If possible, send along a digital photo.
3. Be sure to include your name, street address (Use a street address, UPS will not ship to a post office box), zip code and telephone number (WE MUST HAVE YOUR JOB NUMBER TO TRACK YOUR JOB) where you can be reached during the day and your home phone number.
4. Insure each package for replacement costs in the event any pieces are damaged during shipment.
5. We ship UPS ground COD for cash unless other arrangements are made. There will be an additional charge for packaging, insurance and freight on return shipment of your job. We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express
. SEND NO MONEY with your order! If you want your order returned differently than specified above please advise us. Federal Express and truck line shipments also accepted and available for return shipment.
Download and Print our Sample Packing Slip